We are looking for a proactive Finance Specialist to join our growing team!
This role will have the opportunity to learn, to grow, and to be challenged.
The most ideal candidate must have a good attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent communication skills. If you are quick on your feet, love solving problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want you on the team.
● Maintain accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
● Assist the accounting team in regular activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
● Responsible for taxation related tasks
● Speak with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
● Communicate with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
● Participate in ongoing education opportunities to learn about industry trends and developments, current financial legislation, and company policies and procedures.
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Minimum 2 years of financial/accounting related working experience
● Have ability to prepare consolidated statements independently
● Worked in an Accounting firm is preferred
● Strong ability to engage with the team and work collaboratively in a team setting.
● Fluent in both speaking and writing in English
● Understand basic auditor principles
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. On-site interview: 60 ~ 90 mins
2. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package