● Simulate user needs and actual usage scenarios from a user perspective
● Testing (black box, white box, integration, and performance) of the Web and Mobile platforms
● Write test plans/test cases and output test reports according to feature requirements
● Track and record product issues and analyze the problems through various tools, giving feedback to relevant personnel to make corrections
● Share test-related information with other team members
We do not necessarily expect you to have experience with everything below, but the more the betters.
●One year of testing experience
●Experience with mobile app testing
●Understanding with web/Android/iOS manual testing.
●Understanding with various tests (function/integration/regression/stress/API).
●Familiar with the test tool (Postman/Chrome console).
●Familiar with Jira/Jenkins/Linux would be a plus.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package