Purpose of Role
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Degree or Masters in a business or technology discipline is preferred.
● Agile qualification is preferred
● Complete digital technical & functional understanding
● Demonstrated experience managing sprint teams in an agile framework
● Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint
● Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
● Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
● Knowledge and experience of working with scrum agile delivery methods
● Experience of working with UI/UX teams
● Emerging market experience preferred.
Please attach your English CV in your application.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package