Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● 3+ years of specific experience with MySQL administration for large-scale systems
● 5+ years of general experience in the tech industry
● Experience forming and leading teams is beneficial
● Experience configuring and managing database architecture, including load balancing, caching, disaster recovery, upgrading, migration, etc.
● Bachelor or Masters degree in a related subject would be beneficial
Main Tech Stack
● Database Sharding Middleware: Lede Cetus
● Database: MySQL and Oracle
● Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
● Data Index and Search: ElasticSearch
Optional Teck Stack:
● Log Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
● Business Monitoring: Graphite + Grafana
● Server Virtualization Container: AWS EC2
● Server Operation System: CentOS
● Cluster Monitoring: Zabbix + AWS Cloudwatch
Please attach your English CV in your application.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package