Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● fluent in written and spoken English
● 2+ years of specific experience with large-scale, AWS-hosted, microservice systems
● 3+ years of general experience in the tech industry
● Experience forming and leading teams is beneficial
● Working knowledge of database architecture and management (preferably MySQL & Oracle)
● Experience configuring and managing network architecture, including load balancing, caching, setting up CDNs, routing, subnetting, etc.
● Bachelor or Masters degree in a related subject would be beneficial
● Understanding of Java/Spring, Android, and VueJs deployment pipelines is a plus
● Proven experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
● Backend Application Framework: Spring Boot (Java Config + Embedded Tomcat)
● Frontend Application Framework: VueJS
● Micro Service Framework:Spring Cloud Dalston (Netflix Eureka + Netflix Eureka + Netflix Ribbon + Feign)
● Database Sharding Middleware: Lede Cetus
● Database: MySQL and Oracle
● Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
● Message Queue: Apache RocketMQ
● Distributed Scheduling: Dangdang Elastic Job
● Data Index and Search: ElasticSearch
● Log Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
● Business Monitoring: Graphite + Grafana
● Reverse Proxy: Nginx
● Server Virtualization Container: AWS EC2
● Server Operation System: CentOS
● Static File Storage: AWS S3
● Inner DNS Resolution: AWS Route 53
● Network Management: AWS VPC
● Cluster Management and Scaling: AWS OpsWorks
● Cluster Monitoring: Zabbix + AWS CloudWatch
● HTTPS Certificate Management: AWS Certificate Manager
● Malicious Attack Defending: AWS WAF & Shield
● Cluster Alert: AWS SNS
● Continuous Integration/Deployment: SaltStack, Apache Maven, AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy/CodePipeline
Please attach your English CV in your application.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package