Purpose of Role
● The successful candidate will be a self-driven UI designer with experience in mobile product mindset
● The candidate will work on ensuring that all user-experience journeys across all products and channels are smooth and intuitive interactions
● The candidate will be passionate for the product, design and user experience
● The candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and able to be OK with ambiguity
● Collaborate closely with PM and developers to design appealing, user-friendly and crisp UI assets and implement intuitive user experiences
● Create user flow, wireframes, prototypes effectively to communicate your ideas using any of these methods
●Work closely to developers and engineers to export the final revision
● Produce final production visuals that will be implemented into the product
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications
● Technical understanding (HTML, CSS, etc.) and familiar with UI/UX development guideline (ex, iOS/ Material Design Guidelines)
● Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
● Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during application and interview
● Degree or Masters in design-related degree would be beneficial
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package