What will you do:
• Collaborating with R&D team to improve product quality & to perform software testing.
• Develop test plan and project documentation based on product requirements & test case design, in Story- Feature- and System Levels.
• Test execution (exploratory & automated tests) and identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly & analysis and error verification.
• Hands on System / SW / bench test/ HW-SW interaction test experience, preferably in the Android devices
• Contributing in Improving & building various test processes within development process.
• Setup the Android automation test environment from the ground up.
• Work closely with multiple R&D teams at the same time.
What’s a must:
• 5+ years of directly related experience in software testing, especially in Android automation test case analysis & design.
• Strong skills in requirement and data analysis for test scope definition and test case creation.
• Speak your mind, ask questions, share ideas and curious about everything.
• Experience with SW testing tools and error tracking tools (e.g. Mantis, Jira, TestRail Test Case Management Software, ALM) is an advantage.
• Experience with Android Automation testing and common testing tool : ex: Appium/ Selendroid/ Calabash/ UI Automator …
• Familiar with Windows/MAC and mobile device OS & testing environment is essential.
What’s nice to have:
• Experience with common scripting languages, including Shell script, Python
• Experience with cloud/streaming test is a plus.
• Excellent data analysis skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple software/Hardware
• Experience with Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) is a plus.
• Good English communication skills both written and verbal.