We are seeking a DevOps Engineer for an exciting opportunity. She/he will be responsible for the 24x7 (year round) monitoring of all internal/external critical systems and provide Level II technical support and customer service for Orbweb Cloud products/systems.
• Responsible for monitoring, infrastructure troubleshooting, application support, networking, systems, communication/messaging, and resolving incidents and outage events utilizing documented processes and run books.
• Support emphasis will be in the Cloud Operations and Development.
• Manage Large Scale Production and Non-Production Serving and Application Components in the Orbweb IoT Platforms
• Deploy, support and monitor Orbweb IoT Platform's applications to multiple environments within the cloud
• Development of cloud tools for automation, monitoring and utilization of resources
• Working with other DevOps team members to find best of class solutions and new technologies for management and monitoring of systems
• Working with cross functional teams to deliver products on time with high quality
• Building team of strong Production Engineers/Site Reliability Engineers
• Capacity planning and management
• On Call support (24x7) on a rotation basis
Key Qualifications: • Proficient in one or more: Python, Ruby, Golang, Linux Shell Script • Linux/Unix knowledge and subsystems (process management, kernels, etc.) • Sound knowledge of Unix network protocols and TCP/IP network fundamentals. • Experience of deploying services with docker, kubernetes. PLUS: • Experience in configuration management technologies (Ansible/Chef/Puppet, etc.) • Experience of Load Balancers software and hardware (Netscaler, F5, HA Proxy, nginx, etc.). • Experience with build/release (CI/CD) pipelines and methodologies (Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity etc.). • Experience with Hadoop (Cloudera) include hands on YARN, HIVE, HBASE • Experience with Data pipeline (FLUME, KAFKA). • Experience with infrastructure technologies (Windows Active Directory, DHCP, PKI, DNS, TLS, SSH, SNMP) • Knowledge of Firewall configuration and setting up VLan Education: • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.