OEM Account Sales Manager
As an Account Manager you will report to the VP/Director of OEM Sales and will have, in partnership with the Industry Executive, responsibility for igniting and managing rapid revenue growth in our OEM sales area. The Account Manager will work to grow existing business by expanding our solutions penetration through sales of additional products and services, and coordinating sales activity into the existing customer base; all towards the goal of maximizing the revenue generated from the network of Orbweb's customer relationships. Additionally, the Account Manager is responsible for seeking out and developing new business opportunities through referrals from the existing client base. This role is considered an invaluable member of the sales and account management team and must have the vision, drive, and interpersonal skills to succeed in a double digit growth environment. You will be a “hands on” account management professional operating with a sense of ownership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives Revenue through recognition and realization of opportunity with existing accounts.
• Manages major account relationships as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day issues, including ongoing communications, and coordination of project, billing and other activities.
• Develops annual account action plans.
• Identifies all customer contract renewals and builds plan for the renewal of those contracts.
• Drives profitable revenue growth year over year in assigned accounts.
• Meets and exceeds quarterly and annual revenue goals by executing an account growth strategy.
• Conducts regular Business Reviews and reporting with major accounts.
• Manages relationships with Manufacturers (OEMs), distributors and resellers to further sales opportunities and to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
• Tracks and maintains all account activity on a daily basis
• Provides sales forecasts and other reports to manager as required.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.