OEM Account Sales Manager
As an Account Manager you will report to the VP/Director of OEM Sales and will have, in partnership with the Industry Executive, responsibility for igniting and managing rapid revenue growth in our OEM sales area. The Account Manager will work to grow existing business by expanding our solutions penetration through sales of additional products and services, and coordinating sales activity into the existing customer base; all towards the goal of maximizing the revenue generated from the network of Orbweb's customer relationships. Additionally, the Account Manager is responsible for seeking out and developing new business opportunities through referrals from the existing client base. This role is considered an invaluable member of the sales and account management team and must have the vision, drive, and interpersonal skills to succeed in a double digit growth environment. You will be a “hands on” account management professional operating with a sense of ownership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives Revenue through recognition and realization of opportunity with existing accounts.
• Manages major account relationships as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day issues, including ongoing communications, and coordination of project, billing and other activities.
• Develops annual account action plans.
• Identifies all customer contract renewals and builds plan for the renewal of those contracts.
• Drives profitable revenue growth year over year in assigned accounts.
• Meets and exceeds quarterly and annual revenue goals by executing an account growth strategy.
• Conducts regular Business Reviews and reporting with major accounts.
• Manages relationships with Manufacturers (OEMs), distributors and resellers to further sales opportunities and to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
• Tracks and maintains all account activity on a daily basis
• Provides sales forecasts and other reports to manager as required.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications: Education and Experience • Bachelor degree or equivalent experience and 5 + yrs sales/account management experience. • Track record of exceeding goals and targets. • Significant technology experience in a sales, account management and/or technical role in a software solutions, cloud technology, or other internet-based environments. • Demonstrated experience operating within and leading a sales culture of accountability. • Exceptional customer service orientation. • Exceptional integrity, honesty and trustworthiness. • Background in sales, marketing, and/or major account management. • Knowledge of OEM/Distributor marketplace, project management, information technology, search engine optimization and marketing. • Skilled in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.). Specialized Skills or Abilities • Must be comfortable managing relationships with executive & C- level contacts. • Advanced conflict resolution skills. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Excellent presentation development and presenting skills. • Excellent ability to successfully interface with clients and handle multiple priorities concurrently. • Dedication and commitment to get the job done. • Able to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment. • Technology savvy; Excellent internet knowledge and experience, an understanding of configurations, networking and Cloud-based application architecture. • Self-motivated and ability to work independently. • Successful track record of winning and closing deals in competitive environments, as well as identifying new, Greenfield pockets to enter. • Ability to juggle multiple projects and manage long project cycles. • Understanding of software features relative to target market business needs. • High capacity to learn and adapt. • High level of business maturity. • Ability to travel 40%.