Orbweb Inc. is looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our team to help build our IoT platform. This individual should be able to communicate effectively in a fast paced work environment and be able to deliver results in a timely fashion.
Your responsibilities include:
* Participate in brainstorming sessions for product features and system architecture
* Collaborating with the design team
* Improve existing code quality and performance
* Research into new technologies
* Experience using HTML5 & CSS3 features
* Experienced with RESTful APIs
* Experience with Git and Git flow
* Experience with building real-time applications
* Experience with build pipeline tools: grunt, gulp, webpack, etc
* Experience with building native webapps (react native, etc.)
* Experience developing optimistic UI style applications
* Experience optimizing frontend for performance and user experience
* Strong knowledge of media handling on client
* Open-source advocate
How to Apply
Please submit the following here or to [email protected]
* A link to your Github/Bitbucket if any
At Orbweb, our guiding principal for the products we make is simple... ＂make it better＂. ＂Better＂ means different things to different people. To our partners, it means being empowered with the latest cloud technologies to make everyday things into everyday smart things. To users, better means more enjoyment of their home, vehicle, things and to enjoy those things with family and friends.
Orbweb Inc. is an ＂AI-based IoT platform and Cloud Enablement＂ company based in Palo Alto, California, with local offices in Taipei/Taiwan, Shenzhen/China, Linköping/Sweden partnering with consumer electronics, PC & Notebook, IoT devices makers, Home Security System, Global Mobile/Broadband Operators, and traditional non-tech companies worldwide. Today, the average user's digital assets include their mobile devices, personal computers, and the information stored in them. Tomorrow, the average user's digital assets will also include everyday smart things.
Orbweb.me™ is a cloud enabling service that provides users smart access to their PC based digital assets and resources. GoToMyThings™ is an AI-based IoT cloud platform which enabling service that provides cross device access and management of all of your connected "Smart Things" from anywhere in the world.