At Oriente, we are looking for a Full-stack Engineer, someone who would be comfortable working on frontend features and making backend architecture decisions. You would become a part of our core engineering team, working on full-stack, end-to-end features that will make a difference for millions of underserved consumers and merchants in emerging Asia.
- Build and create new features API for our apps (customer-facing and internal).
- We work closely with UI/UX designers and backend engineers and deliver high-quality, fluent and elegant web applications to our enterprise customers.
- Take ownership of specific modules, maintain it and make recommendations.
- Write clean, well-documented and efficient code.
- Design microservice and serverless system structure flow.
- We also need to follow CI/CD flow to ensure our product's quality.