We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Building features for company product in Objective-C or Swift.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related with 2+ years in software development experience.
- Demonstrated experience shipping iOS applications of scale where you worked on the most challenging components.
- Knowledge and experience in architecture.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- A strong sense for good code quality and architecture, you will be expected to pro-actively better the code-base and contribute technical ideas to the team.
- A strong mentor to iOS engineers, your peers are expected to grow from your presence on the team.
- A strong appreciation for the creative process that comes with developing original product.
9F, No. 168, Section 3, Nanjing East Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491