As the Product Manager for Oriente, you will be responsible for shaping outthe product roadmap, execute product development that are beneficial to corporate strategy.
You will be a part of the our regional product management team and works closely with our engineering teams to guide products from conception to launch.
This position is based in Taiwan and will have 50% oversea travel in the fast growing southeast asia market.
What you will do here :
- Perform as the planner role in product planning (roadmapping, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution, defining product roll-out strategy).
- Collaborating with cross-functional operations stakeholders and drive support for new ideas, products and process.
- Drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the phases of our products and deliver product plans.
- Work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch.
- Take action and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at our speed.
Qualifications: - BA/BS degree or above. - 3+ years proven experience and passion for building great products within internet industry. Ecommerce highly preferred. - Fluent in English/Mandarin, both spoken and written. - Excellent communication skills. - Proficient in presentation skill (both on-stage & documentation). - Experience in product planning (roadmapping, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution, defining product roll-out strategy). - Effective at collaborating with cross-functional operations stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and process. - Experience in product design & UI/UX wireframing (is a PLUS). - Experience in converting business strategic thinking into product vision (is a PLUS). - Multiple successful product launch experience across various platforms (iOS, Android and Web) (is a PLUS). - Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships. (portfolio or work reference is a PLUS). - Familiar languages other than English/Mandarin, particulary in Filipino / Bahasa Indonesia / Vietnamese or any Asean languages (is a PLUS).