- Lead the local marketing team to plan and execute marketing activities that integrate digital, social, owned and traditional channels.
- Work as a key member to accelerate business growth, with a P&L mindset focused on optimizing team performance and marketing investment.
- Communicate and coordinate with functional department at local and regional level.
- Provide strategic guidance to local and regional teams to ensure business initiatives are being executed in line with regional principles.
- Analyze the data deeply and suggest new marketing strategy for identifying growth opportunities and solving business issues.
- Demonstrate excellence in project, time and team management.
- Annual performance reviews, goal setting, active career development plans for all team members, one on ones, ongoing coaching and development.
- Contribute to the development of company’s vision, strategy and profitability.
KPIs： - Maintain customer acquisition cost to achieve monthly leads/new user acquisition targets. - Achieve monthly leads/new user acquisition targets to support department’s revenue goal. - Marketing campaign return on investment - Improve each stage of the marketing funnel conversion rates. - Increase organic traffic - Maintain healthy gender ratio of monthly leads/new user acquisition.