You will be working closely with the engineering team and be responsible for designing secure frameworks for financial products of Perpetual Protocol and figuring out potential systemic flaws that can lead to exploitation and financial losses.
*This is a full-time position that is 100% remote, only open to people whose timezone within UTC +5 and UTC +11. This role will be entitled to an annual team token distribution.
- Revise the current design of products of Perpetual Protocol
- Communicate with the engineering team to help enhance the security and avoid potential loopholes
- Engage in the design process of new features on the security and architectural aspect to prevent any financial exploitation
- Review the code produced by the engineering team to make sure it’s secure whilst delivering the expected functionality
- Brainstorm complicated but practical attack scenarios with the engineering team and propose corresponding solutions
- Research the design of competitors or related protocols on the security aspect and share them with teammates
- Keep updated on security incidents in DeFi (decentralized finance) and pass them to the team when relevant
Nice to have
- 2+ years of familiarity with DeFi
- Successful bug bounty submission experiences
- Any form of security insights sharing, including but not restricted to articles, talks or bug bounty reports
- Participation in CTF (capture the flag) or any security competition