CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
* Write copy for a variety of Phrozen projects including product descriptions, emails, ads, web, blogs, marketing collateral & more
* Research industry-related topics and propose dynamic content ideas for a variety of channels
* Oversee routine site audits to ensure all copy is relevant, branded and error-free
* Collaborate with the design team to ensure cohesiveness between copy and art
* Contribute to all content initiatives in a timely and consistent manner
* 1+ years of English copywriting experience, or a degree in a writing-relevant discipline is preferred
* A native English speaker is strongly preferred
* A portfolio of copywriting work is preferred
* Ability to write effective long and short-form copy
* Great time management skills with a strong ability to juggle multiple projects and reliably hit deadlines
* Ability to implement the company brand guidelines
* Keen attention to detail promoting effective fact-checking and editing
* Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
* Please attach your work portfolio in your application
* A basic understanding of SEO
* Experience using content management systems
* A great passion for technology & 3D printer
* Able to communicate in Chinese
Please send your resume to [email protected] We will arrange an interview if it fits.
Phrozen was founded by a group of Taiwanese 3D printing enthusiasts in 2016. We produce professional consumer-friendly 3D printers for industrial application, medical, and personal use.
After running successful Kickstarter campaigns, we have now expanded to the U.S., Europe, Japan, and South Korea, and more! Our clients include those in the dental industry, the jewelry industry, and those interested in creating digital models.