We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will lead the Android team to build photo/video apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. In addition, we believe in learning and personal growth-- our developers attend workshops and conferences(such as F8 and Google I/O).
• Lead the architecture discussions with team members.
• Explore new technology to build high-quality software.
• Able to coach team members, helping them to grow.
• Design, document, debug, and deliver code.
• Take part in creative exploration on new features and new apps with product managers, designers and developers.
• You are good at analytical problem-solving and have excellent communication skills. • Solid background in computer science and scrum/agile methodology. • Extensive experience with native mobile development (Java/Kotlin). • Has experience of performance tuning, e.g, runtime memory usage, rendering time. • Familiar with Reactive Programming. (We use RxJava2 heavily) • Familiar with different types of software architectures, and able to apply them into real projects. ＊請透過網站投遞履歷 Please apply to us through this website：https://jobs.lever.co/piccollage/504dfe42-c36f-458f-8137-73535b57b4ff?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=CakeResume