As a Community intern, you will dive into the mobile app ecosystem by managing the user community of one of the world’s most popular photo applications: PicCollage. You will help to deliver app features to millions of users in a fast-moving startup environment. During your internship, you will work on several assignments from the list below based on your interests and strengths. You will also get a chance to learn new skills on the job through guided projects and collaboration with teammates!
You will learn, firsthand, how to manage a diverse user community and deliver excellent user experience, from entering the app to customer service, to millions of users around the world.
You will also learn how to create, market and support a popular consumer mobile application.
• You are great with people.
• You are a problem solver.
• You love to try out new apps and seek to understand user behavior.
• You are resourceful and take the initiative.
• You are capable of creative and critical thinking and are equipped with analytical skills.
• You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
• You have excellent communication skills in Spanish / Portuguese. Additional languages (Japanese) and experience in copywriting and social media management are a plus!
＊請透過網站投遞履歷 Please apply to us through this website：https://jobs.lever.co/piccollage/3f8cfaf0-5be0-43b3-a69b-daf9600eb984?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=CakeResume