…a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed social media/content strategist or editor looking to take on the world. You know your way around digital and social channels for globally recognised brands, and understand their audiences intimately.
You’re a digital/social native, but you know that good ideas go well beyond channels and you’re as comfortable with developing nuts and bolts digital media strategies as you are building content calendars and briefing creatives.
You don’t like labels; you’re at home generating ideas and developing great strategies, but you’ve also dipped a toe in a few other disciplines as well. You wear a range of hats, and you get how important strategy is for great creative. You’ll be curious. We don’t expect or want you to know everything, so you won’t be afraid to ask big questions.
You’ve got strong opinions, big ideas and you’re not prepared to compromise on quality. You’re ambitious and entrepreneurial and you’re prepared to take risks creatively and push us and our client.
Most importantly, you’re a fan of entertainment in all shapes and sizes. If you binge watch a lot of TV shows, watch teasers for trailers for movies and argue with people about fan theories on Reddit, then you’re one of us.
Bring it on!
- Developing the content and brand strategy for a social account with one of the coolest clients in the world, tapping into analytics and audience insights.
- Build a stellar and flexible editorial content plan that adapts to shifting business priorities, surprise fandom.
- Keeping your team on point and making good work, all the while hitting those deadlines.
- Helping us turn out shit-hot creative work across a bunch of digital formats, to a budget and on a pretty strict deadline.
- Pitching in with the creative department, creating concepts, developing presentations and presenting ideas.
- Reacting to things happening in Taiwan and the world, spotting opportunities for us to talk to our audience in a relevant way.
- Managing the client as first point of contact.
- You've worked in an advertising agency, clients side within the brand development department. - You are a copywriter, a storyteller and a brand evangelist. - You’ll be super comfortable generating global audience insights and building social profiles for those audiences. - You know how to handle clients and brief creatives. - You’ll have an interest (and preferably a little expertise) in TV and/or film content. - You’re a team player who can work with all departments and clients. - Quick thinking and adaptability is essential. - Able to balance great work with meeting deadlines/budget. - Excellent knowledge of digital and social. - Strong presentation skills, both internally and to client and multi-agency groups on a regular basis. - You’ve live in Taiwan for an extended time, and speak fluent Mandarin to be able to effectively tell stories and connect to local audiences there.