So, you want to stand out from the crowd and be seen.
We offer you not just the chance to be different, but also the chance to make a difference. Some may think us dreamers, but really, we are a bunch of hard working, out-of-the-box thinkers who share the same goal to bring our visions to life. As a company which aspires to get people to go out and explore, we value the exploration of different paths to the same goal. As a team, we collaborate in an open space, where we brainstorm, laugh and dream big.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you are the face of the company, running publicity and marketing campaigns. In addition to being in touch with the public perception of our brand, you also understand our company culture the most, from the inside jokes to lunchtime traditions.
Here's what you'll be doing most of the time:
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
2. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
3. Conduct marketing research and analyze data.
4. Devise and present ideas and strategies.
5. Compile and distribute statistical information.
6. Brainstorm and prepare creative copy.
7. Support daily operations and perform ad-hoc projects as directed.
And if we were being technical, this is what you'd look like, not as a person, but on paper: 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline required. 2. Proven work experience with digital advertising platforms and techniques. 3. Experience in setting up and optimizing digital ad campaigns. 4. Strong computer skills, including spreadsheets, web analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads. 5. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement. 6. Bilingual in English and Mandarin.