So, you want to know what you can do at Placey.
We offer you not just the chance to be different, but also the chance to make a difference. As a level organization, we are given greater freedom at work and positions are largely label-free. Of course, if you will excuse us for bootstrapping a cliche, with great freedom comes great responsibility. Some may think us mere caffeine addicts, but really, we are a bunch of hard working out-of-the-box thinkers who share the same goal to bring our visions to life. As a company which aspires to get people to go out and explore, we all collaborate in an open space, regardless of positions, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives; it's just not in our culture to categorize one another.
But here is our attempt at describing who you might be: The Digital Marketing Specialist runs our company's publicity and marketing campaigns — in other words, this person is our company's face. In addition to being in touch with the public perception of our brand, this person is also most understanding of our company culture, everything from the inside jokes to lunch time traditions.
And if we were being technical, this is what you'd look like, not as a person, but on paper:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline required
2. Proven work experience with digital advertisement platforms and techniques
3. Experience in setting up and optimizing digital ads campaigns
4. Strong computer skills, including spreadsheets, web analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
5. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
6. Billingual in English and Mandarin...Sorry, It's necessary.
Here's what you'll be doing most of the time, if you're not too busy getting out of your comfort zone:
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
3. Conduct marketing research and analyze data
4. Devise and present ideas and strategies
5. Compile and distribute statistical information
6. Brainstorm and prepare creative copy
7. Support daily operations and perform ad-hoc projects as directed
At Placey, we are all about tackling challenges head on. All candidates are welcome to apply; we are committed to providing an equal opportunity working environment for all talent to join. This is our invitation to you: seize the moment - who knows what you might be missing out on?