CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Playsee brings people closer. We are a leading social media app ranked top 10 on Google Play Store with more than 20 million downloads. We invite users to share real-life experiences through short-form videos posted on the map.
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who isn't afraid of challenges? Join our HR team to build strong talent growth for Playsee.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will shape talent acquisition solutions and programs at Playsee. You understand our company's culture and have proven skills in recruitment, training and retaining talent.
What you'll do:
1. Develop, drive and implement staffing strategy and recruitment plan
2. Lead recruitment process in fulfilling all job openings
3. Identify key talents globally through existing and new channels
4. Engage in timely and appropriate communications with all stakeholders including hiring managers, candidates, HR colleagues, and external agencies
5. Consult hiring managers on hiring needs, job descriptions and hiring process
6. Secure, on-board and retain talents
6. Support daily operations and perform ad-hoc projects as directed
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
1. Minimum 3 years of work experience in recruitment role and/or talent acquisition agency
2. Strong hands-on experience in end to end recruiting with deep business acumen and insights around tech talent landscape
3. Data driven approach, proactive, creative and a fast learner
4. Strong project management and computer skills (i.e. excel)
5. Comfortable working a developing, fluid and constantly changing environment
6. Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines
7. Bilingual in English and Mandarin, native fluency in English is a must.