CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
About PlayseePlaysee brings people closer. We are a leading social media app ranked top 10 on Google Play Store with more than 20 million downloads. We invite users to share real-life experiences through short-form videos posted on the map.
Enthusiastic and ambitious? Join our team and bring the Marketing department to the next level. If you are an out-of-the-box thinker who isn't afraid of challenges, this is the role for you.
As the Product Marketing Specialist, you run the company’s press and marketing campaigns. You understand our company's product and have proven skills in brand strategy, insights and communications.
What you will do:
1. Plan and execute digital marketing, including ASO/SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media strategies.
2. Strong understanding of the product and sensitivity to user pain points
3. Manage outward communications relevant to our brand and product, including written and visual presentations
4. Measure and report performance of organic growth, marketing initiatives, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
5. Conduct marketing research, analyze and evaluate data and provide actionable solutions
6. Support daily operations and perform ad-hoc projects as directed"
Knowledge, Skills & Qualificaitons:
1. Minimum 2 years of work experience in copywriting, creative project management, and or managing digital advertising platforms.
2. Experience in copywriting, press relations, executing marketing campaigns. Experience in user acquisition or organic growth is a plus.
3. Strong project management and computer skills, including spreadsheets and web analytics.
4. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
5. Bilingual in English and Mandarin, native fluency in English is a must.