At Plume, we push the boundaries of how people think of WiFi and the smart home experience. Plume today serves over 20 million households with cutting edge security, WiFi, IoT and home management technology and we are growing rapidly. Our home is in the heart of Silicon Valley and has offices around the globe. Those who seek the challenge and reward of a fast-paced environment and high bar for innovation will quickly feel at home within our team. As an employee, you can expect the same cutting-edge approach to flexibility, organization, and benefits in your everyday life. Help us design thoughtful tools for people to take control of the technology in their homes, allowing them to connect in new and exciting ways.
We are looking for a Packaging Designer in our Taipei office.
What You Will Do
- Printing color management system review, manual box/color box production process and packaging structure design
- Review and solve the problems of trial production during the development of new packaging materials
- Sample tracking and quality problem improvement confirmation for packaging manufacturers
- Work with the requirements of the factory during the trial production stage, and coordinate to solve the quality problems of the packaging material assembly production
- Packaging competitive product analysis, packaging cost analysis and cost down, while ensuring that our design and packaging materials meet regulation standards, also tracking all related documentation
- Need to visit and audit packaging manufacturers, to review packaging production process and printing related issues
- Vendor search and selection, then working with them to meet quality and timeline expectations
Who You Are
- Experienced in 3D SolidWorks, Cape Pack, and Color ArtiosCAD
- Knowledgeable on printing color alignment
- Familiar with the design and application of paper/foam/plastic injection and other materials
- Possess the ability to solve the problem of packaging test verification
Plume is a start up company headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with >500 staff now in US, EU and Asia. Our offices are located in Palo Alto, Taiwan, Switzerland, Slovenia & Poland.
Plume develops and deploys cloud based control planes with scale to manage 30+ millions of customer homes through some of the world’s largest ISPs.
Plume cloud applications include WiFi network management and optimization, device access control, network provisioning, IoT security, and end customer user interaction through mobile apps. We are expanding our team and looking for talented individuals to help us define and drive the success of our cloud based service offering. Our focus is on the home market and we support B2B and B2C product offerings.
At Plume, we believe that technology isn't about moving faster. It's about making moments better. Which is why we've brought relentless focus to understanding digital lifestyles people want to live, the homes where they play out, and innovate in ways to make digital experiences blossom. Our goal is simple: to keep you in the flow with any experiences you turn on. And to help you fill your house with all kinds of wonderful.
With a bias for action and love for breaking molds, the team at Plume embodies a combination of relentless curiosity and imaginative innovation. We constantly challenge ourselves to think in ways that other companies don't, and work to do what should be done (rather than what can). It’s how we've assembled a team of world-class engineers, thinkers, and doers. And it’s how we’re reinventing what’s possible every day.