【你會在 Positive Grid 做些什麼】
1. Plan and manage the entire life of a global music brand’s webpages, from conception, development, maintenance to optimization.
2. Work with product marketing managers, advertising managers, and product managers to create webpage proposals and mockups.
3. Manage digital marketing campaigns from planning to execution with precise time management, resource allocation, and prioritization skills.
4. Work with graphic/UX designers, web developers, and copywriters to build web pages via project management skills.
5. Work with an external agency to build a Website SEO Strategy.
6. Build an eCommerce & CRM system for internal teams.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing or Design
2. At least 4 years of experience in website planning and management (Please provide a portfolio or examples of your earlier work, i.e. website URLs.)
3. Skilled in data analytics and interpretation
4. Good English copywriting and communication abilities
5. Great passion for the guitar music industry
6. Familiar with data analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Optimize, Facebook Business Manager, and Hotjar
7. Well-versed in Marketing Theory is a plus
8. Advertising experience is a plus
9. Good Design/UX Knowledge and Sense (Design/UX experience is a plus)