What You will do:
- Manage recruitment for multiple roles, focusing on Taipei office, attracting top talent from all around the world.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding for new employees and improve their day-to-day experience.
- Consult team leads and team members on a variety of people related topics.
- Participate in or lead various people related initiatives (training & development, employee well-being, feedback sessions) locally and globally.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, diversity and trust.
Please send an email to [email protected] explaining why you think you are fit for this role, and please include your English resume as an attachment.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager, preferably in a fast paced tech company
- Solid understanding of Taipei tech talent market
- Proven experience in helping a company scale
- Experience managing or implementing a variety of people related initiatives - training, compensation, performance, employee wellbeing, etc
- Great communication and coaching skills, and an ability to work effectively with people from all levels of organization
- Ability to build relationships and foster collaborative work environment
- Strong English language skills
Why you should join Proton:
Our startup culture means everyone's opinion matters. You can make a significant impact
We work on new, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment
Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
Do something meaningful. Proton products protect dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
Lead the privacy revolution that is changing the world. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default.
Our mission is to defend human rights and democracy through building software that is essential for digital freedom and privacy protection for all Internet users.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) by a team of researchers led by Taiwanese-American scientist Dr. Andy Yen. And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 26 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products such as ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and much more.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco and now also Taipei. Proton Taiwan was established in November 2019 to be a major new engineering office. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build a better Internet that defends democracy.