We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join a newly established Proton office in Taipei and help us reach our ambitious growth targets. You will therefore manage recruitment for all technical roles and ensure the best candidate experience possible.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and our HR team to identify and prioritize recruitment needs
- Create and post job openings on our recruitment platforms
- Source and headhunt potential candidates on LinkedIn and other social networks
- Research and use creative sourcing techniques to find the top talent in the area
- Partner with hiring managers to screen candidates’ applications, organize interviews, select the best candidates and create offer packages
- Help to ensure smooth on-boarding for new employees
- Develop a talent pipeline for future recruitment needs
- Establish effective relationships with candidates, internal partners and external agencies
- Proven experience as a recruiter, ideally in a start-up environment
- Solid understanding of Taiwan and Southeast Asia technical talent pools (local companies, top universities, recruitment channels)
- Experience in active sourcing (headhunting)
- Experience in employer branding
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Curiosity and tech-savviness
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people from all levels of an organization
Please send an email to [email protected] explaining why you think you are fit for this role, and please include your English resume as an attachment.
Our mission is to defend human rights and democracy through building software that is essential for digital freedom and privacy protection for all Internet users.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) by a team of researchers led by Taiwanese-American scientist Dr. Andy Yen. And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 26 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products such as ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and much more.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco and now also Taipei. Proton Taiwan was established in November 2019 to be a major new engineering office. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build a better Internet that defends democracy.