CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Rakuten Taiwan Ichiba is ever evolving and developing new capabilities to bring the best possible experience to our customers and business partners.
We are looking for a candidate who acts as a professional project manager in this area, to be responsible for successfully handling major projects and initiatives, by coordinating with many of the stakeholders in Business and Technology departments, who works for Taiwan Ichiba EC platform.
1. Planning and executing Taiwan Ichiba Business and Technologies Projects
2. Understanding how each system (Front-end to back-end systems to support Taiwan Ichiba EC platform) should work and evolve
3. Acting as a professional project manager based on RPMM (Rakuten Project Management Methodology), which includes :
- Creating timelines and tracking all the deliverables
- Demonstrating strong communication skills to complete the project management
- Escalating issues and risks in a timely with its mitigation plan proposals
- Liaising with Business and Development departments to increase awareness of those programs
- Reporting on program performance to executive teams and leaders
1. Strong leadership skills
2. Mandarin Chinese and English skills – Business Level (both speaking and writing are needed)
3. Project Management experience in Mid to Large organization
1. System planning and designing of EC platform system
2. PMP certifications