CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
We are looking for a leader to lead the QA Engineering Team which supports all software development projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the team deliverables and output quality.
1. Responsible for leading and managing QA engineers and specialists
2. Engaged in line management roles including hiring, performance evaluation, goal settings, regular 1:1, budgeting, vendor management and resource planning of the assigned Group
3. Identify improvement areas for the team and across other teams/functions. Drive Kaizen culture within the team.
4. Maintain a high performance culture and improve KPIs for bottom performers through standardizing processes and coaching.
5. Communicate with other group managers and senior management for sharing and discussing QA strategy, planning and issues.
6. Responsible for reviewing overall QA planning, monitoring project progress, helping identify risks and providing improvement suggestions.
7. Ensure that all QA deliverables reasonably meet quality standards and criteria defined by QA team.
8. Ensure that the team provides high visibility of the project status, issues and best practice. Report those to QA Section Manager regularly.
9. Create metrics for analyzing overall QA projects and cost.
10. Define standards, methods and procedures for test automation
1. Ideal candidate has experience working in a test or quality organization, with basic understanding of various Software Development Lifecycle Models
2. Minimum 5-7 years of project management role, ideally as a QA Lead in IT related fields
3. Experience of developing a high-level test strategy, test plan and test schedule
4. Experience of initiating and implementing improvement actions for team development
5. Proactively involves others in order to solve problems or improve the situation (should not be shy or introvert)
6. Always curious about various issues/items. Have passion to learn continuously in a fast-moving environment
7. Must be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders as well as own QA team members
8. Willing to tackle new challenges and drive improvements, NOT satisfied with the status quo and routine work
9. A good team-worker. Promote team-working culture within and outside of the team
10. Must be well organized and capable of driving multiple issues with a number of different vendors to successful resolution
1. Experience of working on projects for web services projects and/or mobile application development
2. Experience of Agile development
3. Experience of multiple vendor management
4. Experience in test automation