Role & Responsibilities
• You will work closely with Multi-functional teams, circuit and logic design, verification, test engineering to accomplish tasks.
• You will work in a cross-function Engineering team to help guide our GPU products from NPI to mass production. Along the way you will help to identify and solve a wide range of issues that are blocking the volume ramp.
• You will help to define the product test methodology, characterization and debug.
• Applicants should be experienced in SW and HW troubleshooting and have excellent communication skills. You must be able to work independently, methodically, and be results driven.
• Ability to work with common bench top test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, power supplies, etc).
• Able to make data based decisions (data analysis driving to issue closure).
• Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.
• Coordinate closely with peers & seniors to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities.
• A self-starter required and able to deal with a high level of ambiguity.
• The ideal candidate has worked at computer hardware company as a design or debug engineer.
• You should have a B.S. or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with at least 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of high speed digital and analog circuits.
• Good knowledge of PCBAs.
• Good understanding of PC architecture.
• Hardware and Software Expertise with strong debugging and analytical skills.
• GPU, Notebook and/or Desktop PC motherboard design or debug experience.
• Knowledge of GPUs, CPUs, SDRAM, Servers, Power Supplies, and SSDs.
• Familiar with scripting languages such as Python, VB Script, Perl, Ruby, Shell script.
• Familiar with Linux Environment.
• Understanding of BIOS, drivers, and other software application.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Good knowledge of high speed digital and analog circuits. Good knowledge of PCBAs. design and debug of test interface HW, developing test plans, board issue debug, data analysis for device performance, HW/SW integration, characterization test, releasing cost effective production test solutions into mass production, test support in production, yield improvement and test time reduction activities. 以上相關經驗5年以上 ※可E-mail至下列信箱: [email protected]