1. System Administration and Support Engineer for Nokia Software Product depends on job assignment (Network Management Systems, Cloud Band, etc.).
2. Provide system commissioning, integration, verification, acceptance and troubleshooting for service network.
3. Provides technical support activities such as Configuration Management, Performance Management, Fault Management, Network Element Integration support, maintenance release and software update deployment, and on-site maintenance.
4. Assist in execution of Care tasks typically within own area. Case handling through NCT/CARES
5. Act as customer daily on-site interface, promptly respond customer’s inquiries and requests to fulfill customer expectation without overdelivering.
6. Work on-site should follow customer working time and site rules. Should be able to work in shift environment to provide morning, evening, and night shifts when required.
7. Be able to rotate for Emergency call on duty.
8. Provide knowledge sharing, problem resolution assistance, and on job training to other technical support personnel as required.
• Bachelor or master in information system or related. • 3-5 years of experience in System Administration Operation (Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Configuration, Lab testing). • Minimum 3 years’ experience in RedHat Linux/Openstack/Oracle database Admin/VMWare Admin. • Shell script, SQL, Perl, Python, windows-based programming, AI or Big Data experience will be an added advantage. • Basic knowledge of IP/Routers/Switches. • Should have problem solving attitude and understanding of support process. • Willingness to learn new technological area and share knowledge with team. • Flexibility in team work and good interpersonal skills. • Ability to work in a multicultural environment. • Should be flexible to work on different time shift as assignment required (every shift working hour will follow labor law) and on duty of emergency call. • Good verbal and written communication in English.