• Work as part of passionate agile scrum team to ensure quality of the software wireless collaboration products.
• Work closely with our system validation team in Belgium and India to validate document your test and automation.
• Cooperate with the team to prepare thoughtful testing case by Definition of Done.
• Think how to make testing case as automation FIRST – Python and Robot Framework.
• Cooperate with the developers to improve testability.
• Validate and Analyze testing result and provide effective report and suggestion.
• Help propagate Test Driven Development principles.
• Be confronted with a large range of technologies, development languages, network elements, hardware components, etc.
• Hold a bachelor or master degree in a software development or electronics related areas.
• Proven experience in a Agile environment.
• Have strong Python proficiency.
• Experience with app testing and debugging on both Android and iOS devices.
• Experience in working with engineering and product teams to develop test plans for software.
• Experience in writing automated test cases in a test automation tool like Appium/Selminium.
• Fluent in English.