CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
● Support the team for the design and qualification of the electronics of our consumer products:
○ Embedded systems.
○ Microcontroller and data interfaces.
○ Power management and low-power designs.
○ Wireless systems.
● Bring experience in product design involving cross-functional and system capabilities.
● Collaborate with the factory to ensure smooth and efficient mass production.
● Failure analysis and problem-solving
● Qualify the design to achieve our quality standards.
● Lead the technical development to meet cost, schedule and user experience.
● Co-work with a worldwide, multi-site and multi-cultural team.
● Master degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
● 5 years of post-degree experience in the consumer electronics industry.
● Experience in PCBA and baseband and RF electrical designs involving:
○ SPI, I2C
○ USB interface
○ Power management
○ RF matching & Antenna tuning.
○ 2.4GHz proprietary and BT systems.
● PCB layout capabilities.
● Knowledge in regulatory compliance
○ Emissions/immunity testing and debugging.
● Experience in design simulation is a plus.
● Knowledge in current and latest manufacturing operations.
● Quick learner, self-motivated and curious with good priorities and time management.
● Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English.
● Team player with an outspoken, open-minded and creative personality.
● Solid exposure in a multicultural working environment.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.