CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
About The Role
• Work closely with the sales team, and provide pre-sales support and technical consultancy to customers
• Responsible to understudy customer requirements, environment and challenges and able to propose/provide security solution design and implementation solutions to clients
• Responsible for carrying out presales function in solution offerings (proposal, demo, presentation, etc.)
• Participate in preparing tender documents and proposals, RFPs, RFIs
• Perform Proof of Concept Demo to customers
• Work closely and provide direct technical support to our customers
• Education: BS/MS in Information Technology or related field.
• Your background includes 10+ years of professional systems engineering experience in Cyber Security field and excellent technical knowledge within networking and/or security
• Your passion for sales engineering includes 3 + years in the Cyber Security field
• Security Certifications such as: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Security + or other technical achievements are an appreciated benefit
• Work with DLP solutions
• Work with SIEM/SOAR solutions
• Advanced knowledge of hacking methodologies or BAS (Breach Attack Simulation) solutions
• Experience with conducting demonstrations, POC, troubleshooting
• Time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Intermediate command of English in speaking and writing
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.