主要以email, 電話或內部系統軟體等提供公司APAC地區, 約4000名員工, 關於HR事項的問題 (如勞健保, 勞基法…等等)與系統操作
未來Report to 印度 (總部在美國)
HUMAN RESOURCES CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
We offer an outstanding career opportunity for a Human Resources (HR) Customer Support Representative to join their HR Hub (Shared Service Center) in Taipei.
Working in a Shared Services and Contact Center environment, this position is responsible for responding to HR inquiries primarily from employees, managers, and other members of the HR Team. The primary focus of this job is to provide support regarding HR policies, programs, processes and some basic Human Capital Tool Support (e.g., Workday, Bswift, Darwin, etc.).
- Provides quality customer service in response to incoming inquiries through the call center, web portal chat, and web portal employee case submissions.
- Provides accurate information over the phone, chat, or via online case management responses
- Searches the HR web portal and knowledge base system for relevant information to provide answers to incoming inquiries
- Accurately documents case notes following each phone call, chat, or online case
- Ability to follow standard procedures and scripts
- Uses FAQs, scripts and knowledge to assist employees with inquiries
- Assists customers with any problems encountered while using HR self-service tools for employee transactions (e.g., data changes, onboarding, separations, benefits administration, performance management and compensation, job postings, etc.).
- Answers basic inquiries for industry leading Human Capital Management Tools such as Workday modules, Bswift, icims, etc.
- For any issues not resolved, opens case management tickets and refers the case to the appropriate expert for problem resolution
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
Core Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 years customer service experience preferably in a call center environment, and/or a college degree with a preferred major in Human Resources, Communications or Business
- Fluent in Mandarin (Simplified Chinese) and English
- Ability to greet callers warmly and ascertain problems or reasons for their outreach
- Must have the ability to remain focused, professional, tactful and discrete when handling sensitive and/or confidential information
- Communicates effectively in both oral and written form
- Exhibits patience and empathy
- Ability to put oneself in a customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Confident at troubleshooting; obtains enough information from employees to either resolve the inquiry or obtains adequate information to refer the issue to an expert for problem resolution
- Actively looks for process improvements
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to follow strict policy guidelines and recognize situations requiring escalation
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Possesses strong PC skills and has knowledge of general office tools such as Microsoft Office Suite products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. will also be helpful.
- Desired Competencies & Skills:
- Knowledge: 0-1 years customer service experience. Moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Limited or no prior experience with the specific customer support tools to be used to perform this job (e.g. Avaya Call Center technology, ServiceNow HR web portal), or Human Capital Management Tools (e.g. Workday modules, Bswift, icims, etc.)
- Preferred Languages Japanese and Korean
- Job Complexity: Acquires skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete very routine tasks. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where very limited judgment is required.
- Supervision Required: Receives close supervision involving detailed instructions on all work. Work is frequently reviewed for completeness and accuracy.
- Decision-making: Contacts with customers primarily require providing information and tool support based on clearly defined training and reference materials.