Looking for Senior Test Engineers to join our QA team. This role will be mainly focused on Android application test, Android system test, bike/tread full system test, and project management. The candidate will also be developing the test cases for both manual and automation test, designing the test plan, issue tracking and coordinating resources in order to ensure product's quality up to standard and meet product schedules.
• Develop system test plans that cover functional, integration, system, performance, stress and regression testing scenarios.
• Test execution with precision and efficiency and focus on validating the functional, stability, performance and quality of products.
• Work with ODM for feature implementation, bug fixes, and design verification
• Report issues on Jira system as well as generate and publish quality metrics necessary to prioritize development and quality.
• Create test reports, analyze data, summarize information, and present results to the relevant audience, especially for the low-level platform software features.
• Work closely with the developers, hardware QAs, software QAs, and project managers as well as help developers to identify problem efficiently and provide testing information or experience timely in order to drive the issues being fixed.
• Debug issues on Android/Bike/Tread
• Validate new features/ fixed bugs, and perform regression test based on various changes.
• Ensure the integrity of product or project deliverable shipped to customers and manufacture.
• Willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
• +5 years of Software QA engineer experience.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
• Familiar with Android system and experience in Linux command
• Familiar with reviewing logs
• Ability to execute commands in python, running scripts, etc.
• Fluent oral and written skills in English and Mandrian and ability to document and present information in comprehensive and clear ways.
• Communicator and detail oriented.
• Familiar and experience with the tools and frameworks, like Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, Linux
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Excellent team player, ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
• Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices would be a plus.
• Java/Python skills would be a plus.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.