Role & Responsibilities
• You will work closely with Multi-functional teams, circuit and logic design, verification, test engineering to accomplish tasks.
• You will work in a cross-function Engineering team to help guide our GPU products from NPI to mass production. Along the way you will help to identify and solve a wide range of issues that are blocking the volume ramp.
• You will help to define the product test methodology, characterization and debug.
• Applicants should be experienced in SW and HW troubleshooting and have excellent communication skills. You must be able to work independently, methodically, and be results driven.
• Ability to work with common bench top test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, power supplies, etc).
• Able to make data based decisions (data analysis driving to issue closure).
• Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.
• Coordinate closely with peers & seniors to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities.
• A self-starter required and able to deal with a high level of ambiguity.
• The ideal candidate has worked at computer hardware company as a design or debug engineer.
• You should have a B.S. or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with at least 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of high speed digital and analog circuits.
• Good knowledge of PCBAs.
• Good understanding of PC architecture.
• Hardware and Software Expertise with strong debugging and analytical skills.
• GPU, Notebook and/or Desktop PC motherboard design or debug experience.
• Knowledge of GPUs, CPUs, SDRAM, Servers, Power Supplies, and SSDs.
• Familiar with scripting languages such as Python, VB Script, Perl, Ruby, Shell script.
• Familiar with Linux Environment.
• Understanding of BIOS, drivers, and other software application.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.