-Research Analyst (TV industry)- 年薪90k-120k
First priority: TV supply chain industry, such as panel makers, and glasses makers
Second priority: Research companies
§ Role §
This role is responsible for conducting analysis based on the company sell-out data
and producing conclusive and timely research for supply chain manufacturers.
This is achieved by leveraging GfK sell-out, interpreting data, formulating reports
and writing deliverables. In addition to the quantitative research process, it is also
necessary for supporting qualitative research, and working with the team to create
primary and incremental research to fulfill our client's requirements.
§ Key Responsibilities §
- Experience in market analysis for TV industry.
- Understand TV manufacturing supply chain.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- GfK data handling and analysis
- Create timely, primary and incremental research on the sector under coverage
- Client service: support lead analysts in queries and client briefings
- External information gathering and documentation
- Build deep industry knowledge
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.