○ High-frequency and RF subsystems.
○ High-speed data buses.
○ Power management units.
○ High-end embedded sensors.
○ Industrial design, mechanical engineering, optics, embedded software, design for testability.
Master degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
5-8 years of post-degree development experience in high-volume consumer electronics industry.
○ Experience in the gaming products industry is a plus.
Solid experience in PCBA and electrical designs involving:
○ All-type USB interfaces.
○ Microwave circuits and components.
○ Wireless systems and antennas.
○ Optical sensors and lighting components.
Strong PCB layout capabilities:
○ Signals ranging from DC to >1GHz.
Experience in design simulation is a plus:
○ Agilent EMPro, Ansoft HFSS or CST Microwave Studio for microwaves.
Proven knowledge in current and latest manufacturing operations.
Quick learner, self-motivated and curious with good priorities and time management skills.
Good communication skills with high fluency in both written and spoken English.
○ Efficiently create report/synthesis on complex cross-functional topics.
○ Drive multi-sites technical meetings (agenda, minutes and follow-up).
Knowledge of engineering methodologies
○ FMEA, SPC, DoE, 8D/DMAIC.
Team player with outspoken, open-minded and creative personality.
Solid exposure in multicultural working environment.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.