• Design graphical user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, and widgets)
• Work with the design lead to develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a function works and looks like.
• Keep track of the user manual for each software release
• Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, diagrams, and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) with r/d team
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and r/d feedback
• Report to the design lead (in Santa Barbara, CA) remotely on a regular basis
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.