As a Web Developer, you need to have the flexibility to develop and maintain the web applications/systems in the modern web development process. In this role, you have to ensure that the applications/systems fulfill the business requirements and are well delivered with acceptable qualities.
The entire web application/system usually consists of the core business logic, API and also the page views. And your responsibility is to design and develop the web applications used by millions of people. Therefore, effective and efficient software design patterns will be necessary to meet the specifications.
• At least 2 years experience in web application design and development.
• Be familiar with some/all of the following languages/tools:
• At least one Backend Programing Language
• Modern JS framework such as Vue, Angular
• JSON manipulation
• HTML, CSS and Vanilla JS (ES6 above)
• Knowledge of Web/HTTP protocol
• Experience in Single Page Application(SPA) and Responsive Web Design(RWD).
• Experience in Unit Testing.
• Experience in software design patterns.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Experience in REST API.
• Experience in documenting the technical design such as UML, Diagrams etc.
• Experience in Agile software development.
• Experience in Front-End automation tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bower etc.
• Experience in Server Side Rendering(SSR).
• Experience in performance tuning.
• Familiar with Continuous Integration/Deployment Flow.