As a Web Developer, you need to have the flexibility to develop and maintain the web applications/systems in the modern web development process. In this role, you have to ensure that the applications/systems fulfill the business requirements and are well delivered with acceptable qualities.
The entire web application/system usually consists of the core business logic, API, and page views. And your responsibility is to design and develop the web applications used by millions of people. Therefore, effective and efficient software design patterns will be necessary to meet the specifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in Web development and integration.
- Be familiar with some/all of the following languages/tools:
✓Modern JS framework such as React, Vue, Angular
✓Front-End automation tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, etc.
✓Front-End debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tools, Firefox DevTools, etc.
✓Front-End testing tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience in TypeScript.
- Proficient in Web API and Ajax.
- Proficient in RWD (Responsive-Web-Design) Development.
- Proficient in Modern Web Development such as SPA (Single Page Application), MVC (Model, View, Controller), etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to solve them.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in software design patterns.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Database background knowledge (Relational/NoSQL Database).