- Interacting with Traders
converse with users to respond to technical questions/requests
- Troubleshooting issues remotely
use remote tools to assist with users or internal teams
- Overseeing systematic processes
manage daily production processes as well as diagnose and offer solutions to improve them
- Working across teams to address real-time issues
meet with all teams when neccessary to remedy issues with solutions
- Working with scripting for automation
provide automation solutions with scripting to improve production processes
- System maintenance
manage health and well being of internal systems/servers
- Early morning shift
- Fluent in English (speak & write)
- Window and Linux environment (5 yrs)
- SQL server and SQL query language (5yrs)
- Bash and Python scripting (5yrs)
- leadership requirements
- actual experience in production support (5yrs)
- experienced in team management and team building (5yrs)
- self-motivative & pro-active & good problem solving skills
RiskVal is the leading service provider of financial pre-trade and risk management solutions worldwide.
RiskVal was established in 2001 by the founder and current CEO, Jordan Hu. He brought together a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable quantitative analysts and software engineers to create a front office platform that was not only powerful but flexible to evolve with the market in real-time.
Over the years of dedication and constant improvements, RiskVal became the #1 integrated front office solution for global markets. Further, RiskVal was also able to expand its expertise into Portfolio and Risk Management system that has been recognized by the industry multiple times.