[About the team]
As our business continues to expand in Taiwan, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Tech & Transformation team.
In our team, you'll have professional training from our well-experienced team managers and training team in Hong Kong.
You will build and develop relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
You will be working with a successful and supportive team in a highly collaborative working environment.
We offer unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world's leading global organizations.
If you are interested in exploring a career in recruitment business with strong career progression, please don't hesitate to contact us!
• Annual leave: 20 days per year
• Oversea training and relocate opportunities
• Highly rewarding scheme: Annually incentive trips to worldwide
• Responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients within your respective sector
• Conduct business development to reach potential clients in the market
• Provide clients with advice on market intelligence talent hiring trend and offering them excellent talent solutions
• Build and maintain a strong network of job seekers in your specialisation in order to ultimately drive the hiring process to benefit both the clients and candidates
• Implement research to find targeted talents
• Interview and offering potential candidates with tailored career advice
• Fulfil recruiting needs of clients with professional prospect
• Manage your own job process and revenue
• Bachelor degree with at least 3 years working experience in Sales, Business Development, Project Management or Recruiting.
• Worked in Technology industry and MNC business environment is a plus
• Skills in business development, communication, client/account management, project management and relationship building
• Influencing set of mind and excellent skills in selling
• Positive attitude towards working in a team-based office
• Open-minded, organised and target-driven attitude
***If you're interested in this job scope, please feel free to drop an email to [email protected]
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.