1. Conduct technical and business analysis, planning, testing and implementation of IT projects according to the guideline and policy of DFIT and procurement and to monitor the effort is focused on true business value.
2. Plan, prepare, communicate clearly and cooperate closely with local and foreign team of various professions for smooth planning, implementation & project closure.
3. Plan, prioritize and implement the change request of the application system or Master Version services pack & Hotfix and work closely with super user & related party to enforce the good delivery quality.
4. Provide technical support and give the insight to the super user and liaise effectively with vendor to solve the issue when required before Project closure
5. Deliver the proper documentation for project closure and conduct the project handover & training to the Service Delivery team
6. Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities in applications and related processes
1. Good understanding on the business process and the capability of the applications to fulfil the user's and customer's skill
2. Basic Project Management skill
3. Good interpersonal and Communication skills
4. Problem solving and decision-making skills
5. Knowledge in current ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) is a plus
6. Knowledge in IT Security
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.