Robert Walters是一家在英國倫敦上市的人事顧問公司，全球共有超過5000名員工，為五大洲，超過30個國家提供人才招募的服務；Robert Walters於2011年開始在台灣設立辦公室，專注在科技、銷售與市場行銷、法務、會計、財務及供應鏈管理等人才招募，我們提供業界頂尖的海外訓練課程、一對一指導及薪資福利，若有興趣了解更多，歡迎應徵此職位，我們會盡速以電話與您進行初步認識！
About this role：
• Responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients within your respective sector
• Conduct business development to reach potential clients in the market
• Provide clients with advice on market intelligence talent hiring trend and offering them excellent talent solutions
• Build and maintain a strong network of job seekers in your specialisation in order to ultimately drive the hiring process to benefit both the clients and candidates
• Implement research to find targeted talents
• Interview and offering potential candidates with tailored career advice
• Fulfil recruiting needs of clients with professional prospect
• Manage your own job process and revenue
• Bachelor degree with ideally 1 years working or internship experience in Sales, Business Development, Project Management or Recruiting.
• Worked in Technology industry and MNC business environment is a plus
• Skills in business development, communication, client/account management, project management and relationship building
• Influencing set of mind and excellent skills in selling
• Positive attitude towards working in a team-based office
• Open-minded, organised and target-driven attitude
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.