CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
The client's innovative software applications and technological services are designed to bring their clients reliable and secure electronic trading systems that operate at the fastest speeds possible. They're the provider of choice for a growing number of prominent financial institutions, and their clients range from small brokerages to international multi-desk trading corporations.
Job Descriptions include but not limited to
• Develop risk management tool using MFC and C++
• Develop market data feed in C#.
• Develop real-time trading software, accomplish installation, test, maintenance such systems and handle data from database.
• Optimize trading platform performance, including memory management, inter-process communication, parallel programming.
• Collaborate with Back-End developers and Web designers to improve system usability, get feedback from and build solutions for, users and clients, write functional requirement documents, complete client requirements and ensure brand consistency.
Technical Skills Needed
• Experience with Linux/Windows, MFC, C++, C# on GUI, and Multi-Thread
• Understand computer networking protocols and concepts
• 2-3 years experience young talent is highly preferred
• Fundamentals in service-oriented architecture, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern object-oriented language such as MFC (preferred), C++ or C#
• Conversational English level
All online interviews
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.