- Design, develop and execute automation.
- Monitor test results for software quality.
- Investigate testbed issues with firmware engineers.
- Communicate with teams for test requirements.
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
- 3+ years work experience in software development or QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Good at python and scripting language.
- Hands-on experience with scripting test cases.
- Hands-on experience with networking. I.e. L2/L3 layer is a plus
- Team player, can work independently and have the ability to take initiative.
All interviews are via video calls. No onsite interview due to COVID-19.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.