CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
• Design of the visual localization and mapping algorithm for Lv2/3/4 autonomous driving systems.
• Derive and Implement real-time pose estimation by SLAM/Visual Odometry algorithms.
• Develop algorithms that determine the vehicle’s location in High-Definition Map with high accuracy.
• Develop algorithms that build a High-Definition Map of the world by utilizing sensors such as Camera/IMU/GPS.
• MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
• Familiar with geometric computer vision background in SLAM/VO/VIO, Nonlinear Optimization, and Bundle Adjustment.
• Strong theoretical knowledge of Visual 3D Reconstruction algorithms.
• Hands-on experience in sensor calibration
• Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
• Experience in C/C++ programming.
• Experience in the field of computer science, with experience in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Familiar with C++ Standard Template Library.
• Experience with data-parallel and/or GPGPU programming, CUDA, OpenCL.
• Experience in autonomous driving is a strong plus.
• Proficient at surveying papers and implementing mathematical equations with the ability to interpret equations and derive their own variants.
All interviews will be conducted by video calls.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.