* Prototype network analyses, working with AI team members and PM to identify business value.
* Train and test supervised and unsupervised models for identified tasks, anywhere from logistic regression to neural networks and deep learning, or clustering methods.
* Identify and refine methodologies for clustering and trend detection.
* Develop scalable graph analyses of social media, news and other consumer and market data or any other scalable machine learning solutions.
* At least 3 years of software industry experience owning and driving Data Science or NLP projects.
* Experience with graph development and visualization tools (Gephi, GraphML, Neo4j, JanusGraph, etc), or in machine learning techniques applied to NLP, data mining and content discovery
* Experience writing production quality code in Python or Java.
* Experience with big data ecosystems like Hadoop/Spark.
* Master’s degree in relevant field (Computational Linguistics, Computer Science, NLP, etc.)
* Understanding of machine learning (including deep learning) algorithms and workflows
* Familiarity with libraries like Tensorflow, SparkMLlib, and Scikit-learn
* Experience with social media data
1. online technical test
2. onsite interview
3. English interview
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.