[About the Job]
As our business continues to expand in Taiwan, we are looking for talented individuals to join Robert Walters Taiwan office.
As a Recruitment Researcher in the team, we provide professional training from our well-experienced Team manager, Senior Consultant and training team in Hong Kong.
We expect you to get familiar with recruiting market and build a strong talent network to provide our international client the best recruiting solutions.
Also, Researcher will aim to become Consultant when you're able to work, communicate, provide consulting advises to both talents and clients independently.
We offer competitive package & benefits with various international opportunities.
If you are interested in exploring a career in recruitment business with strong career progression, please don't hesitate to contact us!
• Annual leave: 20 days per year
• Oversea training and relocate opportunities
• Highly rewarding scheme: Annually incentive trips to worldwide
• Implementing research to find gifted talents
• Interviewing and offering potential candidates with career advice
• Fulfilling recruiting needs of clients with professional prospects
• Manage your own job process and revenue
• Bachelor degree with ideally 1-2 years working experience
• Experience in Technology industry or specialities in Recruitment, PM or Sales & Marketing background will be a PLUS
• Positive attitude towards working in a TEAM-based office
• Open-minded, self-organised and target-driven attitude
• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively at a level appropriate
If you're interested in Robert Walters and our career, please send your Eng CV to [email protected]
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.